Now for an official "I'm back" post:
I just returned from 32 days in the lovely country of Tunisia. It was a great trip in a lot of respects, but especially because I was able to talk with old and new friends about some issues in many subjects that we were interested in. They involved politics (remember, I don't touch politics in terms of people/events, only systems and hypotheticals) and governments mainly, as I was the only computer lover in the group, but there was also a few conversations about computer security. On top of those, I had some other ideas that I wanted to post here, so hopefully I'll have a large number of posts coming out in the coming days. To that end, here's a table of contents about what I want to post on.
- Tunisia - Overview of my trip (Only whiney bloggy type of post I do, I promise).
- Tunisia - Their Law versus US Law (In terms of how much is required)
- Tunisia - Study of Transportation
- Tunisia - Study of
- Government - What is Ideal?
- Freedom - Freedom of Information
- Freedom - How the Middle East is More Free
- Security - Ensuring Secure Communications in a Police State
Now, as long as that list is, there's a few I'm forgetting because I'm still jet-lagged, and its 5 am. So to end, welcome our new member, you know who you are.